Charlton & Jenrick Purevision PV5 Countryman Multifuel Stove
A new addition to the highly successful Purevision line-up, this 5kW Purevision Countryman Stove range offers a modern take on a classic design, looking as at home in a farmhouse inglenook as it does in a newly built townhouse.
This range comes in 5kW and 5kW Wide versions with efficiencies that start at 80.2%, with both being compatible with burning wood and solid fuel. These stoves achieve the highest level of clearSkies certification clearSkies level 5, which go much further than the SIA Ecodesign 2022 certification scheme.
- Powerful airwash that aids the clean-burning of the stove to produce the High Definition (HD) flame picture
- New Countryman Style door for 2022
- Optional external air kit for direct connection to the outside, potentially eliminating the need for fixed exterior ventilators in houses built after 2008
- Patented tertiary air-profiling system, which delivers the clean combustion and high efficiency required to exceed the 2022 European Ecodesign Directive, achieving the Clearskies Level 5 certification
- 3.1-6kW operating range as standard, 3.8-8kW operating range for the wide
- Unique active baffle system for fast start-up and easier refuelling
- High-quality cast ceramic firebox liners that are self-cleaning, hardwearing and extremely attractive
- DEFRA exemption for burning wood logs in smokeless zones
- Full multi-fuel capability as standard
- Optional stand accessory gives the stove added presence
- Full-sized cast iron door
- Up to 82.2% efficiency (see downloadable datasheet)
- Convector Stove Technology